View Single Post
Old 06-17-1999, 09:44 AM
Seiya Ohta

Dissapointed by CoCreate Customer Support

I am ashamed that we have a customer support organization in HP that is as bad as CoCreate's. The support personal refused to talk with me insisting that the CAD Gardner speak to the support. So I stood next to my CAD gardner who repeated exactly what I said on the phone and she relayed back exactly what the support guy said. When I have a problem and the CAD gardner does not know how to solve it, support is my only solution. And when I have a business critical problem and need to solve a problem, I don't feel like playing a telegram game. Sure, I understand that CoCreate wants to reduce the number of service calls and wants to train CAD Gardners. But that is not my concern as a customer. As a customer, I have a problem and need an answer. No wander growing number of us want to migrate away from ME10. I am really dissapointed how my call was handled (no answer to my problem!!) and how I was treated. I will start looking for new 2D software. I will try SolidWorks that other MEs suggested.