View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 05:25 AM

Re: CoCreate Group on LinkedIn

Hello Reinhard,

many thanks for your valuable comment. I completely understand you, what you mean, but we have a couple of reasons for adding one more user group for CoCreate products. Let me mention them in the following:

1) There is really "few" CoCreate user communuties (I know only maximum 4-5 in English language) currently available, If you would compare such strong products like "PTC CoCreate" with other CAD products.

I can think, SolidWorks, Inventor etc have hundreds of such groups, blogs etc.

Even some newcomers like SpaceClaim, Alibre with less market share have more user communuties than CoCreate.

In contrary we should be all interested to see more user communuties, more information resources etc. It only brings benefits to users.

2) The current Web 2.0 concept is featuring interactive information sharing and collaboration on the World Wide Web like user communities, blogs, social-networking sites, video-sharing sites, wikis, tweet distributions etc.
Linkedin is supporting the Web 2.0 concept and covering the user contributions in form of "discussions".

Besides Linkedin user community we are working currently on some (basic and advanced) Modeling tutorials, user guides and videos to publish them in web for more information sharing with CoCreate users.

We believe, that CoCreate users need definitely more information resources (This subject was opened from me also some time ago, see the related thread)

Mehmet Akyar
http://www.mip-group.com