CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Work Manager

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2002, 02:18 PM
samson

How to connect WM database in Oracle SQL environem

Dear Sir: I have created a WM database when I installed the workmanager server software. And I tried to manage the WM database from accessing Oracle SQL. The system require me to input the user name, password and database name. I have all done that and system told me that cann't connect WM database. However, I didn't change any username and password by default. Would you please tell me what's happen and how to deal with this problem. Thank you!! samson
Old 08-06-2002, 12:03 AM
John van Doorn

re: How to connect WM database in Oracle SQL envir

When using sqlplus for example don't fill out the hoststring but only the username and password by default this should be medmgr medmgr. If this doesn't work you could set the ORACLE_SID to whatever your database is called e.g. WM as an environment variable. You can easaly try this by starting a command prompt (DOS box) and type set ORACLE_SID=WM sqlplus medmgr/medmgr. Goodluck John van Doorn