CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > User Group Issues

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2000, 03:44 AM
Tim Cole

Users Group of So. New England meeting

Southern New England CoCreate User's group

The Southern New England CoCreate User's group will be hosting a visit from CoCreates Worldwide product Marketing manager and Solutions Manager.

They are looking for opportunities to speak with customers regarding CoCreate products and functionality that they need.

Geoff Hedges is Engineering Solutions Product Marketing Manager for ME10, SD, Design Management, 3D, 2D, EDM.

Stefan Freitag is Solutions Manager. Stefan knows ME10, Annotation, libraries, and will shortly be promoted to the Advisor product manager. He's extensively worked with and developed SolidDesigner.

We will be meeting at Zygo Corp. in Middlefield Ct. August 10 at 10:00 am.

This will be a round table discussion about CoCreates direction of its ME10 and SolidDesigner products and comparison to its competitors.

We will also discuss software enhancement requests and bug fixes. Please keep your requests to multi-users enhancements not personal preferences.

I apologies for such short notice of this meeting but Geoff and Stefan only became available to us this week.

If you plan to attend please RSVP BY August 7th to Marc Godbout (below).

Directions to Zygo Corporation available online at http://zygo.com/travel/travel.htm or by contacting.

Marc Godbout
Zygo Corporation
Middlefield, CT
Tel: 860-347-8506 Ext. 2317
Fax: 860-347-6502
E-mail: mgodbout@zygo.com

Tim Cole
President SNECUG
Ph: 860-399-6281 ext 3365
Email: colet@theleeco.com