CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > User Group Issues

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-1998, 12:34 AM
Rob Legault

Alternative font files for ME10

We require alternative font files to the standard set that come with ME10 version 8.5 (Windows 95/NT) The default font files are quite ugly and are not suitable for decals, silscreens, labels, etc. Could someone please let me know where I can find Windows-type fonts (i.e. Arial, Times New Roman, etc.) for use with ME10? I would be grateful. Rob Legault CAD/CAE Manager SAFT Div. of Alcatel Canada Inc.
Old 05-28-1998, 07:42 AM
Gene Nevill

re: Alternative font files for ME10

Rob: Good luck! We at my company have been having to use Corel Draw and importing files. I have been looking for silkscreen fonts which work as those in the fonts dir don't and I don't have time to work on them. I heard from Bob Zajeski and he has the same method of loading fonts for silk screens. Not good, but all that we have as of now. I hope someone finds answer as I am about to go to CAM350 and use the gerber capabilities to produce my own photoplot files!!
Old 06-28-1998, 02:57 PM
jaedo Nam

re: Alternative font files for ME10

I send to the fonts.zip file. About 40EA fonts included. Please use the input command. thanks.