CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Annotator

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2002, 08:11 AM
Theresa L. Wrazel

Plotting in Annotation

Since I have upgraded to Version 11 for OSD/Annotator, my lines are not thick enough when plotted. Before this version, I just increased the pen width in the default file. However, this does not have any affect on the plotted lines now. Would anyone be able to tell me where to customize the plot settings? Thanks!
Old 05-03-2002, 05:12 AM
Claus Brod

re: Plotting in Annotation

Theresa,

what exactly do you mean by "default file", and how did you specify the pen width there?

Claus

Old 05-10-2002, 02:01 AM
Dave

re: Plotting in Annotation

One method is to make a .pen file while in Annotation, save the file, then add a line to the am_customize file which will automatically load your pen/plot settings file every time you start a session of Annotation. To do this, open Annotation and select Plot then Transformation from the main task bar at the right of the screen. Next select Name, then type in the new file name, then you may select Desc and type in a description if you wish. Next enter your pen widths for the associated colors etc. and be sure to select Put All at the bottom before you save the settings to your file. I found it necessary to use "Help" as to me this process is not very intuitive. In order to access the new plot file settings while in a new session of Annotation,, you must select Plot, then Transformation, then select your file from the list. In order for you to avoid having to manually load your plot Transformation settings in each new Annotation session, add a line to the am_customize file such as: (am_load_pen_transform_table "Drive Name:/Your Folder Name/File Name.pen".