CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > General > Web Site and Forum Info

View Poll Results: Should we add a new "Off Topic" forum for member discussions not related to CoCreate?
Yes: I would like to have an Off Topic forum. 2 20.00%
Neutral: I don't want an off topic forum, but don't object to it either. 6 60.00%
No: I prefer to keep this forum limited to CoCreate discussion 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Administrator

Should We Add An "Off Topic" Forum?

A request was posted to add an "Off Topic" forum which members could use to discuss topics not related to CoCreate and get to know each other better. I don't have any objection to this idea but think it's best to leave the decision up to the members. If you have an opinion on this topic please vote and post any comments or discussion in this thread.

This new forum would still be subject to the rules against spam and we might have to define new rules for that forum regarding topics that some people might find offensive. The current rules limit discussion in all forums to topics related to CoCreate so we never needed more detail than that. Other than some CoCreate bashing in a few threads, I have never received a complaint from a member regarding the content of this forum and would like to keep it that way.