CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > System Administration

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-1999, 05:57 PM
Debra Sue Stevens

CAD Administrator Available on 10/1/99

I have been supporting CoCreate Products for some 10 years now. I am looking for a new opportunity in the Bay Area (Silicon Valley, CA). If you are interested in seeing my resume, let me know. Thanks, Debra
Old 09-01-1999, 07:43 AM
Leslie Bader

re: CAD Administrator Available on 10/1/99

Hi Debra, I'm interested in your qualifications. Please forward your resume for me. Thanks! Leslie Bader CAD IT Engineer Hewlett-Packard
Old 09-01-1999, 01:46 PM
Debra Sue Stevens

Debra Sue Stevens 510-252 Saddle Brook Drive San Jose, CA 95136 Home (408) 226-3337 Email address: debras@cybeqnt.com (or) debra_stevens@mail.com Professional Objective To provide technical management and direction for Engineering, by supporting a stable Engineering environment for the integration of the Engineering (CAD) Products. Skills Summary Over 15 years experience in the support of Engineering and MIS organization, with a focus on HP/NT hardware, software and CAD tools and processes * HP/NT CAD System Administration * HP Unix and NT System Administration * Process Improvement from Engineering through Documentation Control * HP/NT Hardware and Software purchasing knowledge * Team, Group and Project Management * Vendor Relations Coordinator * Communications Facilitator * Applications: SolidDesigner 5.10, ME10 8.50, I-DEAS MS6, MS-Office Suite, Project 98, Front Page 98, NT Backup, various translators (IGES, DXF, STL, STEP) Professional Experience 3/98 - Present ME CAD System Administrator / Document Control Supervisor Cybeq Nano Technology, San Jose, CA * Managed 25 NT I-DEAS CAD workstations, and Team Data Manger database * Created and maintained Engineering Intranet, using Front Page 98 * Supervised 1 Administrative Clerk and 1 Design Engineer * Improved Engineering Change Order process, achieving a 3-day turnaround of ECO's * Migrated CAD data from SolidDesigner, ME10 and AutoCAD * Conducted a CAD evaluation between SolidDesigner, I-DEAS, ProE, and SolidWorks * Administered 1 NT Server and 1 HP Unix Server, using Samba to interface with NT * Managed the consolidation of Engineering data for Company Shutdown 6/96 - 2/98 ME Project Manager - Quantum Corporation, Milpitas, CA * Coordinated Engineering processes with the acquisition of Digital Corp. * Assisted in the "HP-UX Upgrade to 9.07" of 85 CAD workstations * Configured and remote support of ME CAD systems for Ireland and Singapore * Trained peer to update SolidDesigner 4.52 and ME10 7.20 * Evaluated HP's HomeBrew SolidDesigner vs. VDS environment * Sponsored on-site vendor demos of Mechanica, CoCreate, Ansys, FloTherm... * Co-developed on-site training by Visionary Design Systems and CoCreate * Began investigating PDM solutions for all of engineering worldwide 3/95 - 6/96 Program/Systems Analyst IV - Quantum Corporation, Milpitas, CA * Negotiated HP Hardware Trade-in/CAD Upgrade Program, resulting in 450K saving * Sponsored quarterly meetings between ME Managers and IS * Initiated the SolidDesigner RampUp Program to assist ME's in the use of SolidDesigner * Managed VDS activities and co-developed ME 3D best practices Web document * Created MECAD Newsgroup to improve communications * Configured and remote support of ME CAD system for Ipponmatsu, Japan * Upgraded SolidDesigner to 4.0 and ME10 to 7.10 * Occasionally, acted in management capacity 6/94 - 3/95 Program/System Analyst III - Quantum Corporation, Milpitas, CA * Negotiated an HP Workstation Trade-in Program, resulting in 350K savings * Responsible for technical management and direction of ME CAD Strategy * Conducted a CAD evaluation between HP SolidDesigner vs. ProE * Developed a partnership between HP, VDS and Quantum to optimize design process * Communicate corporate CAD standards to European and Asian Pacific teams * Installed the latest version of ME10 6.11, ME30 6.11, SolidDesigner 3.0 2/93 - 6/94 Program/System Analyst I - Quantum Corporation, Milpitas, CA * Stabilized 49 Engineering ME10/30 workstations on HP Unix 9.0 and ME10/30 5.02 * Improved Engineering communications, by establishing an the ME User's Group * Assisted with repairs, maintenance, and networking of HP9000 300/400/700 systems * Responsible for HP hardware/software contracts * Developed justification and proposal to pilot the MIS Engineering Services department * Responsible for initial staffing and workload management * Department Lead of 5 Unix System Administrators, supporting 100+ engineers. 1988 - 1993 ME30 System Administrator II, III - Hewlett-Packard Company, Santa Clara, CA 1983 - 1988 Technical Drafter I, II, III - Hewlett-Packard Company, Santa Clara, CA 1981 - 1983 Manufacturing Specs. Clerk I, II - Hewlett-Packard Company, Santa Clara, CA 1980 - 1981 Mechanical Assembler I - Hewlett-Packard Company, Santa Clara, CA Other Activities * ICCON User's Group - Member (1 year) * M.E. Americas National User's Group - Member (Secretary 1995 - 1996)) * Nor-Cal ME Bay Area User's Group - Member (6 years) * Rancho Santa Teresa Home Owner's Association - Member (President 1992 - 1993)
Old 09-01-1999, 01:48 PM
Debra Sue Stevens

Debra Sue Stevens 510-252 Saddle Brook Drive San Jose, CA 95136 Home (408) 226-3337 Email address: debras@cybeqnt.com (or) debra_stevens@mail.com Professional Objective To provide technical management and direction for Engineering, by supporting a stable Engineering environment for the integration of the Engineering (CAD) Products. Skills Summary Over 15 years experience in the support of Engineering and MIS organization, with a focus on HP/NT hardware, software and CAD tools and processes * HP/NT CAD System Administration * HP Unix and NT System Administration * Process Improvement from Engineering through Documentation Control * HP/NT Hardware and Software purchasing knowledge * Team, Group and Project Management * Vendor Relations Coordinator * Communications Facilitator * Applications: SolidDesigner 5.10, ME10 8.50, I-DEAS MS6, MS-Office Suite, Project 98, Front Page 98, NT Backup, various translators (IGES, DXF, STL, STEP) Professional Experience 3/98 - Present ME CAD System Administrator / Document Control Supervisor Cybeq Nano Technology, San Jose, CA * Managed 25 NT I-DEAS CAD workstations, and Team Data Manger database * Created and maintained Engineering Intranet, using Front Page 98 * Supervised 1 Administrative Clerk and 1 Design Engineer * Improved Engineering Change Order process, achieving a 3-day turnaround of ECO's * Migrated CAD data from SolidDesigner, ME10 and AutoCAD * Conducted a CAD evaluation between SolidDesigner, I-DEAS, ProE, and SolidWorks * Administered 1 NT Server and 1 HP Unix Server, using Samba to interface with NT * Managed the consolidation of Engineering data for Company Shutdown 6/96 - 2/98 ME Project Manager - Quantum Corporation, Milpitas, CA * Coordinated Engineering processes with the acquisition of Digital Corp. * Assisted in the "HP-UX Upgrade to 9.07" of 85 CAD workstations * Configured and remote support of ME CAD systems for Ireland and Singapore * Trained peer to update SolidDesigner 4.52 and ME10 7.20 * Evaluated HP's HomeBrew SolidDesigner vs. VDS environment * Sponsored on-site vendor demos of Mechanica, CoCreate, Ansys, FloTherm... * Co-developed on-site training by Visionary Design Systems and CoCreate * Began investigating PDM solutions for all of engineering worldwide 3/95 - 6/96 Program/Systems Analyst IV - Quantum Corporation, Milpitas, CA * Negotiated HP Hardware Trade-in/CAD Upgrade Program, resulting in 450K saving * Sponsored quarterly meetings between ME Managers and IS * Initiated the SolidDesigner RampUp Program to assist ME's in the use of SolidDesigner * Managed VDS activities and co-developed ME 3D best practices Web document * Created MECAD Newsgroup to improve communications * Configured and remote support of ME CAD system for Ipponmatsu, Japan * Upgraded SolidDesigner to 4.0 and ME10 to 7.10 * Occasionally, acted in management capacity 6/94 - 3/95 Program/System Analyst III - Quantum Corporation, Milpitas, CA * Negotiated an HP Workstation Trade-in Program, resulting in 350K savings * Responsible for technical management and direction of ME CAD Strategy * Conducted a CAD evaluation between HP SolidDesigner vs. ProE * Developed a partnership between HP, VDS and Quantum to optimize design process * Communicate corporate CAD standards to European and Asian Pacific teams * Installed the latest version of ME10 6.11, ME30 6.11, SolidDesigner 3.0 2/93 - 6/94 Program/System Analyst I - Quantum Corporation, Milpitas, CA * Stabilized 49 Engineering ME10/30 workstations on HP Unix 9.0 and ME10/30 5.02 * Improved Engineering communications, by establishing an the ME User's Group * Assisted with repairs, maintenance, and networking of HP9000 300/400/700 systems * Responsible for HP hardware/software contracts * Developed justification and proposal to pilot the MIS Engineering Services department * Responsible for initial staffing and workload management * Department Lead of 5 Unix System Administrators, supporting 100+ engineers. 1988 - 1993 ME30 System Administrator II, III - Hewlett-Packard Company, Santa Clara, CA 1983 - 1988 Technical Drafter I, II, III - Hewlett-Packard Company, Santa Clara, CA 1981 - 1983 Manufacturing Specs. Clerk I, II - Hewlett-Packard Company, Santa Clara, CA 1980 - 1981 Mechanical Assembler I - Hewlett-Packard Company, Santa Clara, CA Other Activities * ICCON User's Group - Member (1 year) * M.E. Americas National User's Group - Member (Secretary 1995 - 1996)) * Nor-Cal ME Bay Area User's Group - Member (6 years) * Rancho Santa Teresa Home Owner's Association - Member (President 1992 - 1993)