CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Macro

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2002, 11:42 PM
Teun te Poele

Upper point of drawing

Hello I'm working on a macro for plotting under Windows without using Print manager. Everything works only the orientation of the drawing is a problem. I want to use the upper right point and the lower left point of a drawing but in the INQ_ENV functions I can only find the functions for the upper right and the lower left point of a part. Does anyone now how I can read the upper right an the lower left point of a complete drawing??????? GRTZ Teun te Poele (Holland) t.tepoele@chello.nl
Old 03-01-2002, 02:29 AM
Don Adams

re: Upper point of drawing

All you need to do is be sure you have the Top part active when you do the inq_env 7 function. This part contains all other parts and will have the ll and ur of the whole drawing. I have used this in a plotting macro and works well. Hope this helps.
Old 03-01-2002, 02:30 AM
Darren

re: Upper point of drawing

Hi Teun. You may not be aware that the "complete drawing" you talk about is also a part! When the top part is active then INQ_ENV 7, INQ 101 and INQ 102 will give you the LL and UR points of the drawing.